The management of aircraft operations is central to our success and is a core competency of the Sharjah Aviation Services team.
Our dedicated team cover everything to ensure a quick, safe and smooth turnaround. Our operations and dispatch service are on call 24/7 to assist our airline customers with all their operational requirements.
Our team of highly skilled aircraft dispatchers are experts in liaising with crew and airline personnel and co-ordinate all aircraft servicing functions to ensure a quick, safe and efficient turnaround every time.
We strive to ensure all deadlines for aircraft turnarounds are met and flights operate according to schedule.
The total operations and dispatch solution incorporates:
- Full co-ordination of aircraft turnaround activities
- The management of all communication with customers, staff, and suppliers
- Flight Monitoring and communication with Airline head offices
- Ground to air communications
- Stand entry guidance
- Operating passenger loading bridges
- Preparing weight and balance load sheets (manual and system)
- Calculation of estimated zero fuel weight for the flight captain
- Ensuring all bags are reconciled with passenger
- FOD management